Refunds and cancellation policies at Off To Ride
Off To Ride Rental services:
If you wish to cancel the booking, cancellation charges would be applicable. However, we will try our best to accommodate you on a different date within a month of the date of ride as per the availability of the vehicle. During peak season and holidays, all cancellations would be non-refundable and the cancellation policy would not be applicable
- Any cancellation done at the last minute due to non availability of required documents – No refund
- If in case of no show after reservation or less than one week before scheduled date of hire – No refund
- One week to fifteen days before the scheduled date of hire – 50% refund
- More than fifteen days before scheduled date of hire – 90% refund
Off To Ride Tours :
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any reason(s), we must be notified of the same in writing or by email. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive such advice and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the tour commencement, then 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made between 16 days to 30 days before the tour commencement, then 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 15 days before tour commencement, then 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No show / non-completion: If for any reason you do not show up on the day of tour commencement or are not able to complete the tour once started then no refund will be applicable for any reason whatsoever.
Apart from the above during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, long weekend along with festival holidays), no refund shall be possible at any point once your booking is confirmed.